giovedì 5 settembre 2013

The Best of New York Fall/Winter 2013/2014

Today begins the New York Fashion Week.. When I want to brush up on the trends of the forthcoming season, I watch the review of each fashion week made by fashiontv.

Today I show you The Best of New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013-2014.

My favourite shows are:

 - Diane Von Furstenberg, I love the bright colors, the chic prints and the very feminine wrap dresses;
 - Prabal Gurung, two words: Casadei shoes!
 - Betsey Johnson, pure madness;
 - Oscar de la Renta, an evergreen elegance, always perfect;
 - Carolina Herrera, chic with touches of modernity: perfect union;
 - BCBG, a chic nomad woman;
 - Helmut Lang, geometric minimalism;
 - Marc by Marc Jacobs, love the hair and make up;
 - Jason Wu, "my everything";
 - 3.1 Phillip Lim, leather - fur - geometry;
 - Alexander Wang, avangarde;
 - DKNY, new yorker style;
 - Micheal Kors, "the bright lights, fast city";
 - Proenza Schouler, genius;
 - Ralph Lauren, American monarchy.






Follow on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento