sabato 7 settembre 2013

#NYFW Spring/Summer 2014 - day 2

Day 2 of New York Fashion Week is over and this time I have to say that New York is disappointing me a bit.

Proposals presented over and over again. Collections devoid of imagination and creativity. No continuity between a dress and the other. At some point you think "What the hell has this to do, now?". Think that this time I was disappointed even Jason Wu, whose fall collection made me dream.

From day 2, I love 10 Crosby Derek Lam. Great job with the overlap of fabrics, the choice of colors and models. Perfect, as the BCBG collection. Along with the collection of Jenni Keyne, these are my favourites for now.

And what about the Rag and Bone show so I was anxiously waiting? Dunno!


 - Zimmerman: chic and fluttery.

zimmermann



- 10 Crosby Derek Lam: the overlapping of textiles go perfectly with the colors chosen.


Derek Lam



 - Cushnie et Ochs: the only three looks that are worth wearing.


cushnie et ochs



 - Peter Som: Mix and match is the key.

peter som



 - Jenni Kayne: ladylike with a twist given by the plunging necklines and bold prints, transparencies and lace up shoes.

Jenny Kayne




Photos courtesy of Style.com.



Follow on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento